Make New Friends that Inspire You 💓 Co-Create Goals, Ideas & Meaningful Convos
April 5 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Make new friends that inspire and empower you to be your best self!
***PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING.
**YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CAMERA ON UPON ENTERING THE MEETING.
Join Deep Connection Global Mastermind to meet like-minded people from all over the world who are looking for meaningful conversations, accountability partners, and deeper spiritual human connections.
In this virtual Zoom meeting, we’ll start by getting to know one another in a meaningful way before breaking out into different rooms based on your preferred topics of conversation.
This virtual event is intended for those wish to engage in structured thought-provoking dialogue in all topics ranging from social, philosophical, and personal conversations. All topics are welcomed, provided that you are open to civil discourse. There will be a separate breakout room for anyone wishing to join for more superficial, unstructured conversations.
What You Can Expect:
- Deeper, richer conversations
- Brainstorming, peer accountability, advice, and support to help sharpen your business and/or personal skills
- Peer support to help you get clearer on your goals or life path
- Thought-provoking questions to help you gain insight into what’s important to you
- Actionable steps and accountability
What’s Expected of You:
- Arrive on time. We will be going over the strategy of our meeting at the beginning
- Be alert, self-aware, and please have your camera on upon entry.
- A willingness to receive advice and feedback as well as extend it to others. Everyone’s support and participation are key.
- Be in integrity with your word.
- Practice radical acceptance. Everyone is free to be who you are without judgment.
- Open-mindedness. Please be open to hearing other people’s perspectives even if you don’t agree.
- No talking over each other. Everyone gets a chance to speak.
- Do not criticize or shame others for their ideas or beliefs. However, compassionately critiquing ideas are welcomed.
- To avoid distractions, any chat messages not relevant to the conversations being discussed should be sent privately, and not to the whole group.
- This meeting ends promptly at 10:30pm EST.
If you are genuinely interested in taking part in one of the most empowering personal development endeavors of your life for FREE, then this event is for you!
This event is brought to you by Jaunty: The Gym for your Social Skills. It’s a shortcut that will save you many years of figuring it out yourself. Use the code SOCIALGOOD20 to get 20% off a monthly or yearly subscription. Go to the following link to redeem the code: